The MNI grant rewards national initiatives or research projects for Optimal Nutritional Care. The objective is to support and/or inspire high quality initiatives.
MNI GRANT 2018
Submission deadline: 15 May 2018
Submissions must be endorsed by a national PEN-, sister-, or other society (worldwide) listed on www.espen.org/espen-national-societies.
- Must focus on quantifiable advancements in one or more of the following areas of clinical nutrition:
- Evidence of improved patient outcomes
- Effective screening and treatment pathways
- Reduction in prevalence of malnutrition risk
- Demonstration of health economic benefits
- Progressive collaborations with multidisciplinary stakeholders including patients and carers
- Education of medical students / healthcare professionals
- Strategies to implement and advance nutritional care in clinical practice
Potential of the initiative to influence national nutrition policy and/or to transfer to other settings or geographies is highly desirable.
Must demonstrate progress and achievements in the next 24 months.
Previous MNI Grant winners may reapply if submitting either a new initiative, or a significant evolution from the initial winning submission.
The winner will be invited to the ESPEN Congress 2018 - taking place on 1-4 September 2018 in Madrid, Spain - to present their initiative during the ESPEN-ENHA-MNI Joint Session "Nutrition without Borders".
After the event, all submissions will be posted on MNI website.
For more information on the submission requirements and process, download the flyer and the submission template here below.
Submissions and any enquiries should be emailed to: secretariat(at)medicalnutritionindustry.com